Systematic Kinesiology is based on the original creation of Applied Kinesiology of Dr George Goodheart.
Systematic Kinesiology is a wholistic form of natural health care that uses muscle testing to read the energetic bio feedback system from our bodies. It works by monitoring a person’s ability to hold a muscle against a light pressure. Each muscle is linked to an organ meridian; when the muscle goes weak this is an indication that there is an imbalance that could be related to stress, diet (i.e. food intolerance), lifestyle and/or injuries.
Kinesiologists then correct those imbalances using specialised lymphatic massages, flower remedies, nutritional support, emotional stress release techniques and/or suggested lifestyle changes.
Systematic Kinesiology is amazingly efficient at balancing the body so that it can return to excellent health, energy and emotional strengh.
Systematic Kinesiology can help with:
- IBS, acid reflux, heart burn, indigestion
- migraines, headaches, memory & concentration
- hay fever, asthma & other respiratory issues
- anxiety, panic attacks, stress, depression, fears, phobias, emotional scars
- eczema, psoriasis, acne and other skin complaints
- muscular aches & pains
- water retention
- general fatigue and energy levels
- auto immune & thyroid conditions, hormonal issues
- fibromyalgia & M.E
- dyslexia and other learning/physical difficulties
- sciatica & other nerve related symptoms
- food intolerances – weight management
- old and new injuries that may still be causing you difficulty
- and more
For any informations please leave a reply.