My journey to Kinesiology and Geomancy began in June 2008 after being diagnosed with breast cancer. In 2011 the side effects of the medication and coming to terms with a potential life threatening illness had taken their toll on my physical and mental well-being. I suffered from an almost constant and debilitating back pain and a profound depression that seemed to rule my life, depriving me of the joy and enthusiasm that had always characterised me.
That was until a friend introduced me to, who is become my mentor, and the world of healing and Kinesiology. My health and life were transformed.
The constant tiredness, depression and backache, which thwarted my enjoyment of life constantly, were replaced by a vibrant and energetic physical strength. I discovered that balanced health can be achieved naturally if the body is given the correct support. Having witnessed first-hand the amazing transformation my body underwent, I wanted to spread the news and power of these therapies and so I decided to train as a Kinesiologist. In March 2016, I left my 15 years career in the City
In July 2017, I was able to finally connect the dots of my life journey so far after an intensive and transformational week training in Geomancy and Earth dowsing. With these new skills acquired, I am able to get even better results for my clients and address problems that are connect to the energy in the environment, the adjacent land and home; from present to ancestral issues.
- Kinesiologist Dip. A.S.K. – T.A.S.K (the Academy of Systematic Kinesiology) and SAK (the School of Advanced Kinesiology).
- VTCT Level 3 in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – Essential Training Solutions
- Nutritional Therapist – Health Sciences Academy
- Post-graduate certificate in HomeoBotanical therapy – Homeobotanical UK & Europe
- Geomancer – Lands and Spirits
- Feng Shui for Life – Mindvalley
- ASK – the association of systematic kinesiology – https://www.systematic-kinesiology.co.uk/
- Toastmaster international – Where leaders are made – https://www.toastmasters.org/
- British dowser Capital Society – https://britishdowsers.org/
- Member Therapy Directory – https://www.therapy-directory.org.uk/
I look forward to helping you on your journey to health and happiness.